Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Fanta Claus

Here it is: An early Christmas prezzie for my readers:

Free on Smashwords:

FCSmashwordscoverpic.png  

It is a little-known fact that Santa Claus has a younger brother. Fanta Claus, however, is a mess. When one year he is called on to stand in for Santa and deliver the presents, this can only spell trouble.

  (Cover pic is by me - I didn't feel like waiting for a design or trying to find suitable, free usable images. Pardon the roughness of the design, I'm an amateur not a cartoonist, but it is in keeping with the covers of "The Racing Finn" and "The Family Pool". However I suspect my 'reindeer' is a moose. Never mind. Randalph the button-nosed Reindeer is mess too.) Enjoy! (The rest of my shortstories is at this link: - many are free too:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/byseries/24715)

No comments:

Post a Comment